I came up with a top 5 list of reasons why I, or anyone for that subject matter, would even think about becoming a sorcerer’s apprentice:
1) Because I get to conjure magical light orbs around my mesmerising fingers.
2) Because I get to change cars faster than my current job can ever pay for (Not that I even have a driving license to start with!).
3) Because I eventually get to meet Dragons! (And hopefully survive after the encounter.)
4) Because I can use my powers to make the world a better place and not just do card tricks.
5) Because it’s fun!
Don’t see that it’s fun? Check this out:
AND here’s the top 5 list of reasons why you should catch it in theaters!
1) You’re tired of Vampires & Werewolves.
2) You want something different from Harry Potter.
3) You’re a fan of Jay Baruchel, lead actor in She’s Out Of My League.
4) You’re a fan of Nicholas Cage, fresh off his sombre Kick-ass role!
5) It’s fun!
So “Catch The Sorcerer’s Apprentice Movie starting from 22nd July 2010 and join the Walt Disney Studios Singapore official Facebook and Twitter page!”